Consulting and Coaching
The Fractional Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
This is a newer position for marketing, often reserved for companies that don’t have the need or resources for a full-time in-house CMO and marketing department.
A Fractional CMO, coaching or consulting, works with businesses for a fixed amount of time in a given month, at a fraction of the cost of a typical CMO.
An MSP Growth Partners fractional CMO is perfect to oversee all aspects of a marketing strategy and then work with internal and external teams to implement the plan.
Reasons You May Consider a Fractional CMO for Your MSP
• Your MSP seems to be drifting without predictable growth
• There’s no marketing system, but a history of marketing attempts
• You’ve tried one-size-fits-all marketing with no results
• Your MSP relies on referrals to grow, but they don’t come often enough
• There aren’t enough warm leads and the cold ones are super-hard to close
• Your MSP isn’t attracting the type clients you’d like
• You struggle to stand out from the competition since there appears to be little difference
• You find you must charge the same or less than those competitors
Benefits of the Fractional CMO
Skilled Team Member
The Fractional CMO is uniquely experienced in managed services, leadership, and marketing.
Internal and competitive analyses, differentiators, core messages, client journeys, marketing hourglass development, and more.
Websites, content, SEO, e-mail marketing, social media, reputation mgmt, and other tactics are available.
The Fractional CMO works with your business for a fixed amount of time each month, at a fraction of a full-time CMO’s cost.
Lead and business generation, referral marketing, systems and processes, software implementations, training and more!